AEM Brute Force Diesel Intake System 21-8211DP 2003-07 5.9L
2003-2007 DODGE 5.9L CUMMINS
Get rid of the underachieving air intake system in your 2003-2007 Dodge 5.9L Cummins by replacing it with the AEM Brute Force Diesel Intake System 21-8211D. The Brute Force Air Intake System creates increased horsepower and torque by swapping the vehicle’s restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing with AEM's painstakingly engineered components. The AEM air filter is found in the original air box space and is surrounded by a heat shield which is engineered to lower intake air temperature and improve horsepower. Designed to improve durability, performance, and reliability, the Brute Force Intake System takes the air intake system to the next level.
- Increased Horsepower
- Easy to Install Using Commonly Available Tools
- Tuned and Dyno-Tested to Improve Acceleration and Engine Sound
- Manufacturer Name: AEM
- Shipping Weight: 20.00 lb.
- Shipping Length: 15 in.
- Shipping Width: 23 in.
- Shipping Height: 15 in.
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- EO Number: D-670-15
- Warranty: Yes
- Warranty Info: 1 Year Limited
- Prop 65 WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov