Airaid Intake System 300-209 2007.5-09 6.7L
2007.5-2009 DODGE 6.7L CUMMINS
The AIRAID Cold Air Dam (CAD) Air Intake is engineered to give your engine larger amounts of cooler air to produce more horsepower and torque. The intake system retains the original location of the air filter but delivers a big boost with the addition of a huge open-element air inlet protected by Cold Air Dam panels that help to provide a steady, free-flowing supply of cooler outside air into your engine.
On the dyno, the Dodge Diesel System generated an additional +15 rear wheel horsepower and additional 16 lb-ft of torque. Best of all, the system installs in minutes with ordinary hand tools and comes with AIRAID's "No-Hassle Warranty."
- High Airflow Premium Air Filter
- Increases Horsepower And Torque
- Washable And Reusable Air Filter Media
- Easy To Install Using Commonly Available Tools
- Cold Air Dam Panels Block Out Hot Engine Bay Air
- Replaces Stock Air Box, Air Filter And Intake Tubing (Where Applicable)
- No Hassle Lifetime Warranty
- MFG. Number: 300-209
- Manufacturer Name: Airaid Intake Systems
- Shipping Weight: 15.00 lb.
- Shipping Length: 20 in.
- Shipping Width: 16 in.
- Shipping Height: 16 in.
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- EO Number: D-609-18
- Filter Media: Oiled
- Filter Type: Washable & Reusable
- Intake Style: Open Air Box
- UPC: 642046302092
- Warranty: Yes
- Warranty Info: Lifetime
- Prop 65 WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov