BD-Power 1050301DF Flow-Max Fuel Lift Pump With Filter & Separator 1998.5-02 5.9L
1998.5-2002 DODGE 5.9L CUMMINS
Replace the faulty factory fuel pump in your 1998.5-2002 Dodge 5.9L Cummins with the BD-Power 1050301DF Flow-Max Fuel Lift Pump with Filter & Separator. Painstakingly designed, the BD-Power-Max Fuel Pump delivers superior fuel flow, but is way more compact and durable, and is much quieter than other products on the market. Featuring a durable body and proven Gerotor design, the Flow-Max flows 150 gallons per hour that can support up to 800HP. Using vibration isolators along with aluminum brackets and stainless straps, the Lift Pump mounts on the frame rail with no drilling required, which results in an easy and clean install. This popular kit is now available with both the Post Fine Particle Fuel Filter kit and Pre Water Separator Filter kit as a complete package to get the ultimate performance!
- Gerotor Design
- 20 micron efficiency
- Ultra Quiet & Compact
- Filter cartridge has 3 micron rating
- Ideal replacement for the OEM pump
- Easy to find Non-Proprietary Filter Cartridges
- Single pump flows 150 gph to support up to 600HP
- MFG. Number: 1050301DF
- Manufacturer Name: BD-Power
- Shipping Weight: 15.00 lb.
- Shipping Length: 17 in.
- Shipping Width: 14 in.
- Shipping Height: 7 in.
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- UPC: 019025019416
- Warranty: Yes
- Warranty Info: 2 Year / 48,000 Mile
- Prop 65 WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov