Fuelab Velocity 100 In-Line Lift Pump 10301 1998.5-13 5.9L/6.7L
1998.5-2013 DODGE 5.9L/6.7L CUMMINS
FUELAB has been bringing cutting edge fuel system technology to the performance marketplace for years. Were proud to offer all the great features of our brushless technology fuel pumps in a stand alone unit designed for the diesel performance market. Build your fuel system around the most advanced fuel pump on the planet!
10301 Velocity 100 In-Line High Performance Lift Pump
Lift Pump Features:
- 100 GPH
- Diesel fuel compatible
- Internal bypass at 18psi
- High efficiency sling vane positive di
- Special housing shape for extremely quiet operation and steady pressure
- Carbon 9-vane construction with pressure balanced rotor for high reliability
- Replaceable or cleanable filter element
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty
- Lightweight super-efficient DC brushless motor reduces current draw
- Low mass rotor for high speed reaction to changes in speed and flow
- Powerful high flux density Neodymium rare earth magnets
- No motor brushes to wear out or corrode (low-Sulfur diesel, no problem)
- Wet motor design, no dynamic shaft seals that can wear out
- 12 to 16 volt vehicle electrical system compatibility
- Continuous duty motor
- Compact, lightweight design
- Billet Aluminum Construction with anodize per MIL-A-8625, Type II
- High quality mounting brackets
- Long-life, multi-fuel compatible Fluorosilicone static seals
- Accepts standard or port style 10AN fittings
Includes pump only. Installation kits are not included or offered. This pump is intended for more of a custom installation by the end user.
- MFG. Number: 10301
- Manufacturer Name: Fuelab
- Shipping Weight: 3.60 lb.
- Shipping Length: 10.5 in.
- Shipping Width: 4.5 in.
- Shipping Height: 4.5 in.
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- UPC: 845096006365
- Warranty: Yes
- Warranty Info: 2 Year Limited
- Prop 65 WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov