HSP LB7 Cold Air Intake 2001-04 6.6L LB7 (NO CA SALE)
2001-2004 GM 6.6L DURAMAX LB7
Increase airflow on your 2001-2004 GM 6.6L Duramax LB7 with the HSP LB7 Cold Air Intake. With gains of up to 20HP and 58 lb-ft on average, the HSP Intake System delivers power, efficiency and air flow. The 4" mandrel-bent intake tube provides a free-flowing path for air. The specially designed heat-shielded box draws in cold air from the headlight bezel and fender port. Add in a free-flowing air filter from one of the top manufacturers in the industry, and you'll see why the HSP Cold Air Intake is a perfect option for your LB7.
- Mandrel-Bent 4" Intake Tube
- Increased Airflow & Engine Efficiency
- Specially Designed Heat-Shielded Air Box
Not available for sale in the state of California.
- Manufacturer Name: HSP
- Shipping Weight: 22.00 lb.
- Shipping Length: 30 in.
- Shipping Width: 17 in.
- Shipping Height: 16 in.
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Warranty: Yes
- Warranty Info: Limited Lifetime
- Prop 65 WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov