K&N 63-1568 63 Series Aircharger Air Intake System 2013-18 6.7L (NO CA SALE)
2013-2018 RAM 6.7L CUMMINS
The K&N 63-1568 63 Series AirCharger Air Intake System for your 2013-2018 Dodge 6.7L Cummins is designed as a sister product to our 57 Series FIPK, our 63 Series AirCharger® Air Intake Systems are guaranteed to increase horsepower. This K&N air intake system will replace your factory intake tube along with the restrictive factory air filter, while retaining your OE filter housing.
K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your vehicle's engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the OEM air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. The filters on these kits are washable and reusable. Most of our intake kits are relatively easy to install using regular hand tools. These Air Intakes cannot be sold in California. They are not legal for use in California or other states adopting California emission standards.
- Designed to boost acceleration
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Free-Flowing High Density Polyethylene Tube
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
Not available for sale in the state of California
- MFG. Number: 63-1568
- Manufacturer Name: K&N Engineering
- Shipping Weight: 8.00 lb.
- Shipping Length: 13 in.
- Shipping Width: 13 in.
- Shipping Height: 21 in.
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Filter Media: Oiled
- Filter Type: Washable & Reusable
- Intake Style: Enclosed Air Box
- UPC: 024844353962
- Warranty: Yes
- Warranty Info: Million Mile Limited
- Prop 65 WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov