K&N 63-3101 63 Series Aircharger Air Intake System 2017-19 6.6L L5P (NO CA SALE)
2017-2019 GM 6.6L DURAMAX L5P
Improve the flow of air coming into the engine of your 2017-2019 GM 6.6L Duramax L5P when you install the K&N 63-3101 63 Series AirCharger Air Intake System. This air intake features a high-density polyethylene (HDPE) inlet tube and an enclosed air box that helps keep heat out. The rotomolded intake tube greatly improves airflow while and is joined to an oversized oiled cotton air filter that is washable and reusable. This air filter can go up to 100,000 miles before needing to be washed and reoiled under regular highway driving conditions. This intake system comes with the K&N 10-Year/Million Mile Limited Warranty and includes all the hardware needed for an easy installation.
- Simple Installation
- Increased Horsepower & Torque
- Oversized Oiled Cotton Air Filter
- Roto-Molded HDPE Inlet Tube & Airbox
- K&N 10-Year/Million Mile Limited Warranty
Note: Fits 2017-2019 GM 6.6L Duramax L5P 2500HD/3500HD
- Estimated Horsepower Gain: 10.4 HP @ 2600 RPM
- Replacement Filter: RC-5179
- Air Filter Color: Red
- Air Filter Material: Cotton Gauze
- Air Filter Outlet Shape: Round
- Clamps Included: 3
- Clamp Material: Stainless Steel
- Clamp Style: Worm Gear
- Couplers Included: 1
- Product Style: 63 Series Aircharger Kits
- Intake Pipe Color / Finish: Black
- Intake Pipe Material: High-Density Cross-Linked Polyethylene
Not available for sale in the state of California.
- MFG. Number: 63-3101
- Manufacturer Name: K&N Engineering
- Shipping Weight: 14.10 lb.
- Shipping Length: 24.1 in.
- Shipping Width: 15.5 in.
- Shipping Height: 14.5 in.
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Filter Media: Oiled
- Filter Type: Washable & Reusable
- Intake Style: Enclosed Air Box
- UPC: 024844368546
- Warranty: Yes
- Warranty Info: Million Mile Limited
- Prop 65 WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov