K&N 77-3077KP 77 Series Air Intake System 2011-14 6.6L LML
2011-2014 GM 6.6L DURAMAX LML
The K&N 77-3077KP 77 Series Air Intake System for your 11-14 GM 6.6L Duramax is built for performance and show utilizing the highest quality components, the K&N 77 Series High-Flow Performance Air Intake is a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system. 77-Series air intakes come with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. K&N intake systems replace your vehicle's restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your vehicle's engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the OEM air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. The filters on these kits are washable and reusable.
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing aluminum tube
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty®
K&N 77-3077KP Specs:
- Product Style: 77 Series Kits
- Estimated Horsepower Gain: 12.19 HP @ 2850 RPM
- Replacement Filter: RC-5179
- Air Filter Color: Red
- Air Filter Outlet Shape: Round
- Air Filter Height: 7.5 in (191 mm)
- TUV Approved (Europe): No
- Air Filter Material: Cotton Gauze
- Clamps Included: 4
- Clamp Material: Stainless Steel
- Clamp Style: Regular
- Intake Pipe Color / Finish: Polished
- MFG. Number: 77-3077KP
- Manufacturer Name: K&N Engineering
- Shipping Weight: 14.00 lb.
- Shipping Length: 16 in.
- Shipping Width: 15 in.
- Shipping Height: 25 in.
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- EO Number: D-269-49
- Filter Media: Oiled
- Filter Type: Washable & Reusable
- Intake Style: Open Air Box
- UPC: 024844345820
- Warranty: Yes
- Warranty Info: Million Mile Limited
- Prop 65 WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov