K&N 77-3101KP 77 Series Air Intake System 2017-19 6.6L L5P
2017-2019 GM 6.6L DURAMAX L5P
The K&N 77-3101KP 77 Series Air Intake System is built to maximize performance and show in your 2017-2019 GM 6.6L Duramax L5P. Utilizing only the highest quality components, the K&N 77 Series High-Flow Performance Air Intake is a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system. K&N's 77-Series air intakes come with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. K&N intake systems replace your vehicle's restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smoothen and straighten air flow. This allows your vehicle's engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the OEM air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. The filters on these kits are washable and reusable.
- Increased Horsepower & Torque
- Free-Flowing Aluminum Intake Tube
- Washable & Reusable Lifetime Air Filter
- Improved Throttle Response & Engine Sound
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Estimated Horsepower Gain: 15.22 HP @ 2500 RPM
- Replacement Filter: RC-5179
- Air Filter Color: Red
- Air Filter Material: Cotton Gauze
- Air Filter Outlet Shape: Round
- Clamp Material: Stainless Steel
- Clamp Style: Worm Gear
- Couplers Included: 2
- Product Style: 77 Series Kits
- Intake Pipe Color / Finish: Polished
- Intake Pipe Material: Aluminum
Not available for sale in the state of California.
- MFG. Number: 77-3101KP
- Manufacturer Name: K&N Engineering
- Shipping Weight: 14.60 lb.
- Shipping Length: 24 in.
- Shipping Width: 15.25 in.
- Shipping Height: 14.5 in.
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Filter Media: Oiled
- Filter Type: Washable & Reusable
- Intake Style: Open Air Box
- UPC: 024844367051
- Warranty: Yes
- Warranty Info: Million Mile Limited
- Prop 65 WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov