K&N FIPK Air Intake System 57-3000 2006-07 6.6L LBZ
2006-2007 GM 6.6L DURAMAX LBZ
The 57 Series Generation II air intake, also referred to as an FIPK, is K&N's ultimate performance product. These performance intakes are designed to increase power by as much as 10%. 57 Series FIPK's are CARB exempt, street legal in all 50 US states, come with a Million Mile Limited Warranty and are guaranteed to increase power. K&N air intake systems replace your vehicle's restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This translates into more power and torque for your vehicle. The filters on these kits are washable and reusable.
K&N 57-3000 Product Specs:
- Product Style: 57 Series FIPK
- Estimated Horsepower Gain: 15.42 HP @ 2911 RPM
- Replacement Filter: RC-5177
- Carb EO Number: D-269-34
- Street Legal In All US States: Yes
- Clamp Style: Regular
- Type: Gen II
- Intake Pipe Color / Finish: Black
- MFG. Number: 57-3000
- Manufacturer Name: K&N Engineering
- Shipping Weight: 12.00 lb.
- Shipping Length: 15 in.
- Shipping Width: 13 in.
- Shipping Height: 23 in.
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- EO Number: D-269-34
- Filter Media: Oiled
- Filter Type: Washable & Reusable
- Intake Style: Open Air Box
- UPC: 024844232564
- Warranty: Yes
- Warranty Info: Million Mile Limited
- Prop 65 WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov