Volant 168676 PowerCore Air Intake System 2007.5-09 6.7L
2007.5-2009 DODGE 6.7L CUMMINS
The Volant 168676 PowerCore Air Intake System is the best in filtration and performance for your 2007.5-2009 Dodge 6.7L Cummins pickup. With its engineered filter box this intake system will be insulated from the hot air in your engine compartment. The specially placed air ducts are designed for less restriction and a smooth transition for filtered air to reach your turbo. This allows for maximum horsepower and incredible throttle response. Stainless steel hardware coupled with durable silicone connectors will ensure this intake system lasts the lifetime of your truck.
This Volant Cold Air Intake System is completed with the Donaldson PowerCore Filtration Technology. A dry non-oiled filter made from a high-quality, water-resistant synthetic media. This media is much more durable and requires less maintenance than your average paper element and cotton gauze performance filter. With a 4-year/100K mile warranty for on-road use you can rest easy knowing you won't need to change this filter for a long time!
- High-Quality Silicone Connectors And Stainless Hardware
- Specially Engineered Intake For Maximum HP & TQ Gains
- Additional Scoop Available For Maximum Airflow (Sold Separately)
- Donaldson PowerCore Technology With 99.7% Filtration Efficiency
- 4-Year/100K Warranty On Filter When Used In Urban Environments
- MFG. Number: 168676
- Manufacturer Name: Volant Performance
- Shipping Weight: 12.00 lb.
- Shipping Length: 18 in.
- Shipping Width: 18 in.
- Shipping Height: 15 in.
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- EO Number: D-526-3
- Filter Media: Dry
- Filter Type: Disposable
- Intake Style: Enclosed Air Box
- UPC: 831362006337
- Warranty: Yes
- Warranty Info: 1 Year Limited (Parts) & 4 Year / 100k Miles (Filter)
- Prop 65 WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov