Banks Power 42175-D Ram-Air Intake System With Dry Filter 2007.5-09 6.7L
2007.5-2009 DODGE 6.7L CUMMINS
The Banks Power 42175-D Ram-Air Intake System with Dry Filter for your 2007.5-2009 Dodge 6.7L Cummins offers the reliability and durability of a factory intake yet delivers astonishing airflow. It flows up to 64% better than stock and outflows Volant and AIRAID, thanks in part to the Ram-Air's huge filter area (fewer filter cleanings!), giant outlet, and the complete air filter housing with large side & bottom inlets. Banks Ram-Air collects & directs more power-producing cool, dense air to the engine, lowering EGTs and smoke and improving fuel economy, too! The lifetime cotton gauze filter traps the most dirt and debris. And Ram-Air is the only aftermarket intake with 4-1/2" bellows to accommodate engine movement. This prevents component damage and promotes reliable service life.
- Outflows best competitor
- Reduces exhaust gas temps
- 64% less restriction than stock
- Washable & reusable "Dry" filter
- Giant filter maximizes high-flow filtration
- Huge inlet/outlet & streamlined tubing promote airflow
- Inhales cool, dense outside air for more power & MPG
- Enclosed housing keeps out hot, power-robbing engine air
- 5-Year Ltd. Warranty
- MFG. Number: 42175-D
- Manufacturer Name: Banks Power
- Shipping Weight: 17.00 lb.
- Shipping Length: 22 in.
- Shipping Width: 19 in.
- Shipping Height: 11 in.
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- EO Number: D-161-100
- Filter Media: Dry
- Filter Type: Washable & Reusable
- Intake Style: Enclosed Air Box
- UPC: 801279821750
- Warranty: Yes
- Warranty Info: 5 Year Limited
- Prop 65 WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov