Fuelab 30303 Velocity 200 Fuel System 1998.5-13 5.9L/5.7L
1998.5-2013 DODGE 5.9L/6.7L CUMMINS (INSTALL KIT REQUIRED)
The Fuelab 30303 Velocity 200 Fuel System for your 98.5-13 Dodge 5.9L & 6.7L Cummins represents the most advanced diesel lift pump system available on the market today. Includes a speed controllable dc brushless pump, Vortex Air Separation technology, and fuel filtration with water separation to provide pure diesel fuel to the injector pump for optimal performance.
- Internal bypass at 18psi
- High efficiency sling vane positive displacement pump
- Special housing shape for extremely quiet operation and steady pressure
- Carbon 9-vane construction with pressure balanced rotor for high reliability
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty
- Lightweight super-efficient DC brushless motor reduces current draw
- Low mass rotor for high speed reaction to changes in speed and flow
- Powerful high flux density Neodymium rare earth magnets
- No motor brushes to wear out or corrode (low-Sulfur diesel, no problem)
- Wet motor design, no dynamic shaft seals that can wear out
- Internal Speed control for variable flow operation
- 12 to 16 volt vehicle electrical system compatibility
- Accepts PWM input for speed control
- Continuous duty motor speed can be adjusted for appropriate demand
- Compact, lightweight design
- Vortex Air Separation Chamber
- Pre-set check valve at 18psi
- Superior valve design and components for stable pressure
- Billet Aluminum Construction with anodize per MIL-A-8625, Type II
- High quality mounting brackets that mount directly to frame no drilling
- Long-life, multi-fuel compatible Fluorosilicone static seals
Install Note: Accepts standard or port style 10AN fittings. Install kits sold separately
- MFG. Number: 30303
- Manufacturer Name: Fuelab
- Shipping Weight: 14.00 lb.
- Shipping Length: 16 in.
- Shipping Width: 14 in.
- Shipping Height: 6 in.
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- UPC: 845096006280
- Warranty: Yes
- Warranty Info: 2 Year Limited
- Prop 65 WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov