K&N FIPK Air Intake System 57-1525 1994-02 5.9L
1994-2002 DODGE CUMMINS 5.9L
The Generation II FIPK is K&N's ultimate performance product, designed to increase power by as much as 10%. Every FIPK is street legal in all 50 US states and comes with a 10 Year/ Million Mile Limited Warranty. K&N intake systems replace your vehicle's restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your vehicle's engine to inhale a larger volume of air than the OEM air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. The filters on these kits are washable and reusable. Most of our intake kits are relatively easy to install using tools commonly available (see installation instructions).
57-1525 Product Specs:
- Product Style: FIPK
- Type: Gen II
- Replacement Filter: RC-4780
- Weight: 12.3 lb (5.6 kg)
- Product Box Length: 20 in (508 mm)
- Product Box Width: 12 in (305 mm)
- Product Box Height: 12 in (305 mm)
- MFG. Number: 57-1525
- Manufacturer Name: K&N Engineering
- Shipping Weight: 12.50 lb.
- Shipping Length: 13 in.
- Shipping Width: 13 in.
- Shipping Height: 21 in.
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- EO Number: D-269-22
- Filter Media: Oiled
- Filter Type: Washable & Reusable
- Intake Style: Open Air Box
- UPC: 024844100122
- Warranty: Yes
- Warranty Info: Million Mile Limited
- Prop 65 WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov