LML Allison Category 1 500 HP Transmission Rebuild Kit w/Converter For GM Duramax - Core Included In Price GMAX-CAT1-LML-KIT
Part Number: GMAX-CAT1-LML-KIT
**Core Charge Included In Price**
500 HORSEPOWER LML 6-SPEED CATEGORY 1 SUNCOAST BASE REBUILD KIT WITH CONVERTER
Kit contains the following:
- SunCoast custom clutch packs
- SunCoast custom Steels
- SunCoast custom billet plates
- SunCoast custom overhaul kit
- Valve body calibration kit
- SunCoast gasket kit
- Pan Filter
- Spin on filter
- Pan gasket
- SunCoast Filter Loc
- New internal wiring harness
- SunCoast Triple Disc Billet Category 1 Converter
The SunCoast Category kits utilize the latest proven friction materials and steel technology from industry leading companies such as Alto and Raybestos. SunCoast works directly with these companies to design and manufacture proprietary SunCoast exclusive product lines, giving the end user uncompromised quality throughout the entire transmission.
SunCoast has designed these kits in house to exact specifications for many in tents, including but not limited to towing, sled pulling, racing or simply having a vehicle to get from point A to point B.
Designed for light commercial vehicles in both on highway and public transport applications, Allison Transmission's 1000 and 2000 Series are rated up to 400 horsepower from the factory. Allison 5-speed transmission started in 2001 with GM equipped Duramax engines.
- SunCoast-Proprietary C1, C2, C3, C4 ALTO® Carbonite Frictions & RAYBESTOS® SCZ Frictions, which contain no center slots. These frictions utilize a waffle pattern in the material to help retain oil, helping the clutch cool when not applied.
- Redesigned apply pistons with improved rubber compounds proven to hold more heat. This custom piston allows us to use a thicker spring apply plate, which replaces the thin OEM one and, in turn, causes an uneven apply surface.
- Custom apply plate that redirects fluid to better lubricate frictions from the inside out, which lubes the entire friction rather than the OEM style that lubricates from the center out, leaving the inner half of the clutch burnt.
- Includes exclusive smart trim/clutch control valve.
- Includes all items needed to modify the C2 clutch piston for increased clutch durability.
The Torque Converter
SunCoast Allison 1000 torque converters come in many varieties, from heavy hauling, sled pulling, drag racing, to daily driving. Here at SunCoast we design and manufacture all of our torque converters in house. Because of this unique advantage SunCoast can supply almost any request in regards to stall speed or torque multiplication. All of our SunCoast Allison triple disc converters are outfitted with a heavy duty forged billet steel cover and give unbeatable lock up performance.
All of the SunCoast Allison 1000 torque converters come standard with custom pump and turbine modifications (in house). SunCoast also Tig Welds each individual furnace brazed fin for improved reinforcement. The SunCoast Allison billet triple disc converter also comes standard with our proprietary trapezoidal clutch teeth.
New Internal Wiring Harness
Every build here at SunCoast reliability is our number one priority. Each one of our (Category) Allison rebuild kits comes with a new internal wiring harness. As the transmission continues to age, the plastic connectors become brittle and will break during disassembly. This often leaves builders scrambling around looking for a replacement last minute. This is a new GM harness with all new connectors.
The Category Kits
SunCoast Category kits offer our customer the same recipes as our in house builds that have been proven for years both at the track and on the road. Our Category 2 Allison rebuild kit offers the customer our 600 horsepower Allison rebuild. This rebuild kit includes everything you will need to build your Allison the same we we build here in house. This Allison rebuild kit also includes detailed instructions that will walk you through each step of the process.
SunCoast Allison 1000 torque converters come in many varieties, from heavy hauling, sled pulling, drag racing, to daily driving. SunCoast designs and manufactures their torque converters in-house. Because of this, SunCoast can supply most any request in regards to stall or torque multiplication. All SunCoast triple disc converters are outfitted with a heavy duty forged billet steel cover and give an unbeatable lock up performance. The companys race series converter should be used in racing/pulling applications that require a higher stall RPM than a standard converter. Increased stall is usually needed in applications where a larger turbo or turbos have been installed and more RPM is required to get the turbo on boost while on the brakes (brake boosting).
These HD converters feature a billet stator and will resist damage to the stator section from excessive brake stalling (over 5 seconds).
- Custom pump and turbine modifications (in house)
- Tig welding to reinforce furnace brazed fins
- Proprietary converter clutches with trapezoid clutch teeth (no round tabs)
- Forged billet cover strength (proprietary Raybestos converter)
- 3 year unlimited mileage warranty
- 2019 Chevrolet 2500
- 2019 Chevrolet 3500
- 2019 Chevrolet C4500 Kodiak
- 2019 Chevrolet C4500 Topkick
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Classic
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Classic
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD
- 2019 Chevrolet C25/C2500 Pickup
- 2019 Chevrolet C25/C2500 Suburban
- 2019 Chevrolet K25/K2500 Pickup
- 2019 Chevrolet K25/K2500 Suburban
- 2019 GMC Sierra 2500 HD
- 2019 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Classic
- 2019 GMC Sierra 3500
- 2019 GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
- 2019 GMC Sierra 3500 HD
- 2018 Chevrolet 2500
- 2018 Chevrolet 3500
- 2018 Chevrolet C4500 Kodiak
- 2018 Chevrolet C4500 Topkick
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Classic
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Classic
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD
- 2018 Chevrolet C25/C2500 Pickup
- 2018 Chevrolet C25/C2500 Suburban
- 2018 Chevrolet K25/K2500 Pickup
- 2018 Chevrolet K25/K2500 Suburban
- 2018 GMC Sierra 2500 HD
- 2018 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Classic
- 2018 GMC Sierra 3500
- 2018 GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
- 2018 GMC Sierra 3500 HD
- 2017 Chevrolet 2500
- 2017 Chevrolet 3500
- 2017 Chevrolet C4500 Kodiak
- 2017 Chevrolet C4500 Topkick
- 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
- 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Classic
- 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
- 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Classic
- 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD
- 2017 Chevrolet C25/C2500 Pickup
- 2017 Chevrolet C25/C2500 Suburban
- 2017 Chevrolet K25/K2500 Pickup
- 2017 Chevrolet K25/K2500 Suburban
- 2017 GMC Sierra 2500 HD
- 2017 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Classic
- 2017 GMC Sierra 3500
- 2017 GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
- 2017 GMC Sierra 3500 HD